DIY Debt Management Plan (DMP)
The do it yourself debt management plan is not exactly a debt solution, but it certainly is a great way of getting the creditors off your back and giving you a chance to think what your next step should be.
In this pack you will be given a step by step set of instructions on how to set yourself up in a debt management plan.
You will also have access to email support should you need it. You can submit your Income & Expenditure for review before sending to the creditors. Your Income and Expenditure will be reviewed from a creditors point of view.
The pack includes:
- DMP easy to follow flow chart
- Initial letter of contact to the creditors
- Letter of Authorisation (to be used if you are assisting a partner or friend)
- Offer of payment letter
- Full Financial Fact Find – Spreadsheet calculates the amount of disposable income available for creditors on a pro-rata split
- Expenditure Trigger Figures – What is reasonable expenditure.
- Freeze Interest Letter
- List of Creditors and Account Numbers – Useful if setting up Standing Orders to Creditors (keeping you in control of your finances!)
- Harassment Letter – to be used only if you feel that the creditors phone calls are excessive.
Also as part of the service we will check your income and expenditure from a creditors point of view before you send it off!
Price £9.95 – click on the “Buy Now” button to receive your copy of the DIY Debt Management Plan:
You can also pay by credit card – just click on the button above then when you get to the payment page, click on the button “Don’t have a PayPal account?” Similar to the picture below.
If you have any questions, click on the little yellow icon at the bottom left of this page and leave a message, I will get back to you.